Friday, May 30, 2008

Projects

So I am in major project mode, anyone who knows me well is not suprised I am sure. Well, I should clarify, in my head I am in project mode and the list is growing exponentially, but in reality I am putting everything off!!! SO I thought maybe if I put some of them on here I would be more excited to get the afters on and thus get something done! We'll see if it works. If it does I will start blogging my weight loss as well. HA!











So this is really Troy's project....my backyard has always sucked and is totally non-functional. These were taken after we already started but they will give you a good idea of how bad....can't wait till the after on this one!

















I got this amazing antique buffet (as well as a matching one that is twice as long) from my aunt in Seattle several years ago. They were in her garage and she was gonna toss them....lucky me.....



But they are in need of some refinishing. I have always envisioned them a creamy white and distressed so project number 4,562.






I have been on the hunt for a floor lamp for my entry way when all of a sudden I remembered this FABULOUS antique lamp I found at DI last year. It's just been sitting in my basement. A little white paint and I am searching for the perfect shabby lamp shade.....














I have loved this color in my kitchen, but I think I am ready to tone it down with a more muted green...







1 comment:

Kristi said...

Don't TOUCH the green! I love the green. Ok, you could age it a little to tone it down but I love it!