Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day






I hope all you Mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mine was fantastic. Troy came down and spent the day with me and the kids (Chad brought them home to me before church so I could get the day with them). I got new perfume from the kids (Troy) and then my mom and John came over for the afternoon. We watched the game, of course and then had a fanastic late lunch. For any of you who have never had Chicken Salad from the Lion house I highly recommend it, you can buy it by the pound. And of course if you are going to break your diet nothing like doing it the right way with cheesecake! We spent the rest of the afternoon goofing around in the front yard then watched a great episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. What a perfect day with the family.......







1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mandy you are still so beautiful! I wish you lived closer to me so we could have some girlie talk!