Monday, April 20, 2009

amateur

SOOOO, I have always had this intense love of photography, even though I know NOTHING about it. I have recently had an opportunity to take a photography class and I am LOVING it. The last class was a location shoot... I took Cole as my guinnea pig and considering his attention span is UNDER five minutes, it actually went pretty well. And only 1 trip to find a bathroom. What I have learned the most is that I have ALOT to learn and have a feeling I will spend MANY years continuing this education. Here are a few of my favorites, keep in mind these are "UN" Photoshopped, that class is tomorrow night....























































































































5 comments:

Tabitha said...

I LOVE them!!! You did a really good job!!! Amateur nothing!!

Knudson said...

Great pictures Mandy! You do great work.

Cameron

Patti Epperson said...

Mandy those are wonderful pictures. You have always had an eye for taking pictures. Want a more challenging project and take my families pictures?

Rachel said...

THose are such great pictures, it helps to have such a gorgous model too. I am so impressed, I've always wanted to learn more about photography!

The Wiseman Life said...

You are a natural...they look amazing and Cole is quite the little model! I am proud of you! They are awesome!