Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pinewood Derby

I'm SO behind! We'll start with Pinewood Derby. This was Cord's last year to participate....I can't believe he will be 12 next year, I have entered a whole new phase of parenting.....we are getting so old! Troy helped Cord with his car this year and he took 2nd! Considering Troy had never even heard of Pinewood Derby before I'd saythey did pretty good. Cord is just NOT competetive by nature, so I think it even suprised him a little bit. He was really just there for the ice cream sandwich afterward! To make it an even bigger victory, he lost to a kid who's dad is the grand daddy of cars and even has workshops every year at his house to help other kids with theirs. According to Troy, we have a couple years to master a 1st place car before Cole gets in now. He's slightly more competetive.....




Cord's is the red car...







1 comment:

Angie said...

Nice job! Wow...I can't believe how have an almost 12 year old either!! How did that happen?!?!