Sunday, March 16, 2008

In Memory of Rob


I recently had a dear friend pass away. While my oldest friend Patti and I were roomates in Provo I was fortunate enought to watch her fall in love with the most wonderful man named Rob Epperson. He was truly her soulmate and they have had a beautiful family of 5 kids over the past 12 years. Rob passed away last week from very sudden cancer and I attended his heartbreaking funeral on Friday. It was devastating to see the loss that family has endured, yet it is a remarkable story of faith as well. Please take a moment to read their journal on their website, start from their first entry and work your way forward. It will change your life......


This is a picture from the last time I saw Rob when they came to visit me on Easter of last year.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Mandy I am in shock right now reading your post, thank you for posting about this I will definitely go to their website!

Kristi said...

So sorry to hear this. It is terrifying and heartbreaking. I didn't know them that well but I did know them and I feel so sad and also awed by her faith and strength. What does she need the most?

Jennie said...

So Sad. I am so sorry about your friend, and even sorrier for her family.
The kids' pis are beautiful!! I tried to llok at the rest, but it came up as an email address, bot web address, so I can see them!
Let's get together soon!!